Conference Trade Show
This year’s Conference featured 28 trade booths representing institutions and organizations from across the country.
The following Trade Show exhibitors attended this year’s conference:
- Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development Canada
- Aboriginal Centre of Excellence / Housing as a Business (donated by RBC Royal Bank)
- Arrowhead Development Corporation / Long Plain First Nation (donated by Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development Canada-Manitoba Region)
- ATCO Sustainable Communities Inc.
- Canadian Executive Service Organization
- CINUP / MGI Financial Inc.
- Coast Hotels
- First Nations Market Housing Fund
- FP Innovations Inc.
- Government of Manitoba – Manitoba Agriculture, Food & Rural Initiatives
- Hilton Sales Worldwide
- Imagination The Aboriginal Gifting Co.
- Manitoba Innovation, Energy & Mines
- Many Nations Financial Services
- MNP LLP
- New Relationship Trust
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
- Peace Hills Trust
- Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada
- PTI Group Inc.
- PWGSC – Office of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Richmond Hospitality Group
- Statistics Canada
- Summit Camps
- Tourism Richmond
- Vancouver Island Conference Centre
- Vision Quest
Artisan Show & Sale
Conference delegates also had an opportunity to browse the displays set up by local artisans. This year Cando was pleased to have 5 artisans who set up booths in the Grand Ballroom foyer. Beautiful handicrafts, handmade leather drums with paintings, jewelry, clothing and other artwork were available for purchase. Cando sincerely thanks and appreciates all of the artisans who attended this year’s event.
- James Bay Cree Arts & Crafts
- Laughingcrow Designs
- Ojibway Originals
- Red Cedar Gifts
- Silversmith Crafts
Please contact Svitlana Konoval at 1-800-463-9300, (780) 990-03030 or email@example.com for more information on the next year's trade show.